
the "loop" of iPhone.
When iPhone 3G released, I was going to buy it, but when I heard about its features I was shocked!
iPhone 3G didn't have the video shooting!, a poor camera mega pixels (only 2!), no MMS!.
While you can find these essential feature in the non-"multitouch" cheapest mobiles!
So I decided not to,
And then iPhone 3GS released, and it covers all the disadvantages of the iphone 3G, where I was very happy to hear that and I couldn't prevent my desire, so I bought it (at least with a great deal=the essential features).
And now the same story happen with iPhone 4, but here they follow a new strategy, where they added this new Siri feature (which I think is nice), and they work a little bit on the camera. And they release iphone 4S while they can easily work harder to integrate these features with a whole new version of iphone and release iphone 5.
No comments:
Post a Comment